Thursday, July 16, 2009

Family Vacation Part 2


Me and Jory with Kristen and Chase


Daddy and Jory


Everyone who was there


Christina, me, Nikki


Gabe's 6th birthday


Waiting for the fireworks


Our family on the 4th

The next day we headed down to the Phoenix area to Grandma and Grandpa's other house in Paradise Valley. We spent the next several days visiting with family, swimming, checking out the children's museum, celebrating a birthday and heading to a water park. I even got to sneak in a quick visit with some friends who I grew up with, Nikki and Christina Hosford. (I guess Nikki is a Peterson now, but she'll always be a Hosford to me). We celebrated the 4th of July with swimming, BBQ, and fireworks. Sunday was Jory's big day. He was joined by his newest cousin, Chase, and they were both blessed. It was a wonderful day for a blessing, and a beautiful little meeting we had for the two babies. Jory turned 4 months old on his blessing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment